To search for data on a list of targets, provide a file of targets as follows:
- The file extension must be CSV.
- The first line of the file must provide column names. The following column names are recognized: target, ra, and dec.
- A file may contain just target names, just coordinates or both target names and coordinates.
- If providing a list without coordinate columns, it must first be resolved via the "Resolve & validate targets" button. This can take a while depending on the number of targets to resolve.
- When provided, coordinates must be provided in decimal degrees.
- The system will default to three arcseconds radius search.
Columns cannot be chosen for crossmatch results and may only be simply filtered after results are returned.
Example: Just Target Names
Example: Just Coordinates
Example: Target Names and Coordinates